Monday, December 6, 2010

Is it just me.....

or is this a little over the top? Adorable baby, beautiful flower, but I'm not sure which one the mother wants people to look at.


I have been trying to find what "my style" with our daughter will be (until she gets a style of her own). After browsing many boutiques and websites for different ideas of how to doll up our baby girl I think I've nailed it. By the way I know how vain that sounds, but take away all the buttons, ribbons, bows and flowers and I promise I will still love and adore her. I am just excited I get the perk of dressing her up! Anyways, I made some adorable medium small sized headbands with little accessories on them and I'm way excited for the way they turned out. Poor Quin had to be my model. I figured he was young enough to not be too badly scarred by this event.








7 comments:

Ry, Shell, Maxwell and Henry said...

Sooo cute!!! I love that you made Quin the model.

Laura said...

Yes- that first picture is WAY over the top. I love the headbands you made though. Very pretty and simple. A cute femanine touch to Quin's head. ;)

The Marchant Family: said...

I'm with you-- I don't love the huge flowers. They are overpowering on an already beautiful thing. I love the ones you made! And Quin makes a perfect model :)

Ben and Kristen Call said...

I totally agree...it is WAY over the top!
I have never been a fan of the HUGE flowers and bows, because sometimes it is a little hard to see the baby and lets face it...a lot of times they look ridiculous.
I LOVE the flowers you made, they are the perfect size for a newborn.

Unknown said...

Lydia;s first 6-9 months of life she wore cute flower headbands, but NEVER did she wear one that HUGE!! Infact the only big one she wore was for pictures when she was 6 months old...and thats it! :) I love the ones you made Steph!! They are adorable!! :)

Jamie Bullock said...

i agree with you too! just like everyone else- i love the ones you made! they're so cute, you are so crafty. i love her room too! can't wait to see this little girl! :)

Princess Ali said...

I definitely love the flower headbands for photoshoots; they just make the pictures even cuter! The flowers you made are absolutely adorable. I can't wait to see them on the little princess and not the little prince! haha =]

-Ali