Well as the title suggests there's nothing grand or glorious to post so I thought I'd keep everyone updated on a few of the little things that have been going on lately. The past two days have been nightmare - ish. Poor Jack has gotten the flu 2 times.....2 times within the past two months and yes, he did get a flu shot. Figure that out. Also every time he gets any virus he has something called reactive airways where it turns into asthma like symptoms as well so we're doing breathing treatments every 4-6 hours on top of the flu. Thank goodness the rest of us didn't get it!
Jack's nose has been running, which he can't stand. He told me that "his nose is running away." I thought for a minute and said..."do you mean, that your nose is runny???" Pretty cute! So every couple minutes he lets out a high squealish scream and tells me to blow his nose because he doesn't want to touch his own boogers. His talking is really coming along though, it's fun to hear the random stuff he'll say. Another of his favorites is pretending he's a wizard from Harry Potter and coming up to me, pointing a finger at my eyes and saying "occulous repairo" and fixing my pretend glasses. He keeps me entertained.
Quin is learning a bunch of new animal sounds and spilling them off like a champ. His lion and monkey sounds are to die for! Other than that he's happy and healthy and so so so responsive. He is understanding a ton, just a really bright kiddo.
I am 34 weeks along in the pregnancy and doing alright. I have my complaints but I will practice restraint and keep them to myself. Our girl is a squirmy wormy, measuring great (tall and skinny is how the doctor phrased it). I'll try to get an updated prego pic to post sometime.
That's all. Hope you all have a wonderful Merry Christmas!
1 comment:
Having sick kids is no fun. Hope Jack feels better soon. :)
Post a Comment