Our sweet little Seren Kanani Dudley arrived January 20th 2011 at 6:54 am. She weighs 7lbs 1ounce 19.5 inches long. We both fell in love with the name Seren a few months ago, Kanani is my middle name so we passed it onto her. It is Hawaiin and means beautiful one - and let me tell you - she is BEAUTIFUL, so so so so beautiful! I think she's a mini Ryan! She is very mellow so far and we couldn't ask for a more perfect baby! We love her to death. Welcome to our family our sweet little girl.
13 comments:
hooray! we love you sweet seren!
Beautiful!!! So happy she is here safe and sound. Love you guys!
So happy for your family - I bet your little boys are in LOVE with this little beauty.. Hope you are feeling well and that all went well. Congrats and I LOVE her name!!
can't wait to hold her!
Oh my gosh!!!!!!!! Steph she's BEAUTIFUL!!! I want to see her! Now! Congrats on being a mommy to a little baby GIRL!!! PS I have a friend named Sarahn, but obviously spelled differently! Good choice!
Congratulations Steph! That is so exciting! and she looks beautiful!!! Happy recovery!
Oh Steph she is so beautiful!! Congrats!!
Of course she's beautiful- look at her mamma and daddy! :) Congrats Dudleys! Hope you have a quick recovery, Steph.
Congrats you guys. What a precious, beautiful little girl.
She is beautiful - can't believe she is only a day old in those photos. She wears her headbands with class!!!
can' wait to hold her next week.
love to you all
mom dudley
August is way to far away to hold this little princess, especially because she will be so much bigger then............wish I could jump on that plane with mom next week. thanks for posting pictures so fast. the kids and I looked at the Picasa album like 50 times yesterday; we can't get enough of her!
She is BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations on the new addition to your family! Hope you recover quickly!
What a precious little girl and such a beautiful name to go with her! :) Congrats to both you and Ryan and also your boys. Hope you are feeling great. :)
Post a Comment