Out little sare bear is not so little anymore! She's 6 weeks old and loving her mommy's milk. What a transition. I thought one kid to two kids was hard - I was crazy! Two to three has by far been the hardest, especially when they are all three and under. But along with the tough comes the joy right? Seren has been such a little bundle of joy. She's starting to smile (still havn't caught it on camera) has the cutest little double chin I ever did see, loves tummy time, is getting better at holding up her head, sleeps great if she's not gassy, and just lights up our lives! She does have thrush though, poor girl. Jack and Quin are still so infatuated with her. Kiss her any chance they get and Jack always tells me how pretty Seren and her eyes are. She's lucky to have such caring brothers. Life, in all it's chaos, is absolutely wonderful!
The purple mouth is compliments of gentian violet. Purple medicine that you coat her mouth in to get rid of the thrush.




Take a looksy. I uploaded this picture of Seren when she was two weeks. What a difference 4 weeks makes eh!
2 weeks

6 weeks
8 comments:
wow - she has changed! looks more and more like her handsome brothers - except she is beautiful! love you - mom dudley
Wow! She has chunked up! Good job! I'm also struggling going from one child to two. Thanks for the reality check though. You've got it much harder, I'm sure. :) Keep up the good work. Hope the thrush clears up soon. She's beautiful of course- purple mouth and all!
I love her chubby cute self!! Can't believe you're a mother of three! What's the trick?? You seem to get pregnant by just thinking about it! Share your magic!!
Steph she is so cute. Isn't it crazy how quickly they chub up. But I think they sure are cute chubby. She is adorable!
She's beautiful Steph! Thrush isn't fun though. Korbin had that and I was in pain too. Hope it clears up soon.
love love love love love
can't wait to give her a squeeze - hope she doesn't pop!
oh i just want to munch on that tub of love she's got. she is gorgeous and august just isn't coming soon enough. there may be some competition size wise with brock & seren come then! LOVE YOU ALL!!!!
love little chubsy wubsy!
Post a Comment