Friday, March 18, 2011

Geez

What do I blog about??? Nothing has been happening! Oh wait, I take it back......I've finally conquered my fear of taking all three kids out shopping; by myself! And I've started workin out...finally. Ryan has written me a work out program that is kicking my trash. Hello rock hard body! I'm on my way! Anyone that knows me, knows that one of my biggest faults is consistency. I'll commit myself for two weeks and than poop out, start to look for excuses not to do things. Not this time! Here's to a more motivated, consistent Stephanie! Here's whats been going on at the Dudley house as of late. I'll back track a ways.

Shell came to visit; always a treat! Isn't she beautiful? I know that sounds funny coming from her identical twin, but I've always thought we look very different and she's by far the cuter twin.


Her (always happy) boy Henry. No kidding, I didn't hear him cry once in three days.


Love this face.


Jack has taken an special interest in his buzz toy lately.


I took lots more pictures that are on the camera but I can't find the battery charger that I need to charge the camera so I can put pictures on the computer so I'll post more when I find the blasted charger. I know it's around here somewhere.

3 comments:

daisy k said...

Steph.... oh my GOSH - CUTEST KIDS EVER! Shelley's little guy is darling and really - you and your sista look the exact same - GORGEOUS!!! lOVES TO YOU!

Ry, Shell, Maxwell and Henry said...

Wrong......you are by far the most beautiful and more popular, this you cannot deny. SOOO excited to hang out with you in less then a week :) woot woot! And then you out here in a month. I have so much to look forward to. Gosh, soo excited!

Laura said...

How did you do it? I mean the shopping with three kids?? I still haven't ventured out with my TWO (by myself). Super cute pictures!