Sunday, June 5, 2011

Sweet Seren

Our baby girl is getting so big. She may even be bigger than Jack was at this age.
At Four and a half months she is....

Height - 95%
Weight - 95%
Head - 50%

She has recently made a complete flip to being a very spitty baby, happy, but very spitty. I have to change her outfit usually twice a day, that's when she's still wearing a bib! Madness. Seren couldn't be happier, she's so responsive, loves to smile, giggle, and squeal. Her brothers still adore her. It's fun to see all her little acomplishments. What a blessing our sweet Seren is!
Personally, I think she is a little female replica of Ryan, and I couldn't decide on just one photo so you get to enjoy them all!





5 comments:

michelledudley said...

thanks for the darling photos! she is changing so much - and I agree that she resembles Ryan! didn't know he would make such a cute girl!
love to you all
mom dudley

joel and laura michelle said...

GORGEOUS!!!! i've been needing more seren in my life. i love hearing about the boys ... but we need more seren. thanks for the fill. this will last for about 2 days :) she is seriously breathtaking. LOVE YOU ALL!

Ben and Kristen Call said...

She is adorable. I agree with you, she does look like your husband!

josh.sandra.ava.davis.ella said...

how is she getting so big so fast? her face feels so familiar to me...definitely a lot of dudley in there!! she is a beauty, if that's okay to say, coming from one dudley girl to another :)

Laura said...

Her skin looks so soft and velvety! Mmmmm. She's beautiful!