Sunday, August 28, 2011

Like father like son.

To those who absolutley hate it when moms brag about their kids, you may want to just skip this post because I am gushing to tell you how cool my kids are.

We love our crazy Jack. I've explained that when he is in a loving and kind mood, no one can melt your heart more quickly. Jack, lately, has been wanting to carry his little set of scriptures everywhere. He asked if he could take them to the grocery store the other day, can't say no to that right? He (most of the time) loves to say his prayers and has now memorized a great little prayer in spanish! I was just looking over these pictures thinking how lucky we are to be given such awesome kids. Seriously, doesn't he look like such a handsom, valiant future misisonary? I love it! By the way, him posing with the scriptures in these photos was not my idea, completely, 100% his idea.





1 comment:

Laura said...

Brag away! Your the mama. What a smart little dude to pray in Spanish!