Saturday, September 17, 2011

Preschool!!!!!!

Never thought this day would come. Jack is no more with me all day every day. I have to share him now.....:(
I was so excited for him to go to preschool. He was, not surprisingly, ready to get out, make some friends, and learn some good new things. This is how our day went. He woke up, and the first words out of his mouth are:
Jack "mom, what time is it?"
me "I don't know Jack, what time is it?"
Jack "it's time to wake up, eat breakfast, get ready and go to preschool!"

We had talked about it the night before. He was such a good sport to pose for all the thousands of pictures I took of him. Thank goodness this preschool is just down the street, literally half a block away, it calms my nerves a bit to know that if anything ever happened I would be thirty seconds away. He ate his breakfast, took a bath, got dressed, brushed his teeth, said his mornin prayers and off we went. We walked into teacher Brenda's house, followed the footsteps downstairs and he practically had to shew me out. After taking a picure with him and his teacher, I gave him the ultimate mommy test. I said "i love you Jack" loud and clear in front of all the kids. To my relief, he ran over to me, and said for all to hear "i love you mommy" and gave me a big kiss! Thank goodness he's not too cool to show his mamma some love in front of his peers. I've decided I will perform this test at the beginning of every school year.
I picked him up almost three hours later and he got a huge smile when he saw me, ran over and was just bursting to tell me about the cool things they did.
He's just growing up so fast. We love our little preschooler! So proud of you Jack, way to go!




















1 comment:

6lasdiablitas said...

I'm so sad I can't be there to see your kids get bigger :( I feel like they are my half kids. Cute pics !