haha that's great - thanks for the laugh!
ha- enjoyed the laughs and all the new posts! miss you guys!
Those are all hilarious! Thanks for sharing! What a fun family baseball game too! They'll all be pros so soon. The gorcery sacks on the feet looks like a blast. I'll have to give it a try sometime. I think Seren looks a lot like Ryan. She's beautiful and very strong. My 9 month old isn't crawling yet either. :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
haha that's great - thanks for the laugh!
ha- enjoyed the laughs and all the new posts! miss you guys!
Those are all hilarious! Thanks for sharing!
What a fun family baseball game too! They'll all be pros so soon.
The gorcery sacks on the feet looks like a blast. I'll have to give it a try sometime.
I think Seren looks a lot like Ryan. She's beautiful and very strong. My 9 month old isn't crawling yet either. :)
Post a Comment