Friday, March 9, 2012

Jack/spider man. Quin/train master. Valentines Day and New Bangs. (hows that for a title??)

This title is just what it says. Different random events, but events I thought worth sharing. I deeded to change up my hair, took a pair of succors and wacked off some bangs. When I asked Ryan if he likes them, with a wide eyed smile he said, "you're too pretty to have your hair cover your face......" Translation, he wasn't a fan, in the beginning, but he grew to like them :) Jack is our little spider man. I keep thinking I should put him in gymnastics. Some of the stuff he does is madness for a four year old boy. He'll do a crazy high and far jump from one couch to the other followed by an immediate front flip and backwarrds jump landing perfectly on his feet. This kid is so so so coordinated. Doesn't get it from me. Quin is still so in love with anything having to do with trains. If I would let him, he would eat, sleep, and breath trains. How handsome is he though? Seriously, this kid is going to be a little heart breaker. The slower he grows up the better. When he has women coming at him left and right, I know I'll miss the day he only cared about trains. Valentines Day was great. My adorable husband set up this outside for me, complete with food colored snow, a letter, and a glass full of diet doctor pepper. Awww, he knows just what to do to make me happy.






2 comments:

Laura said...

I like the bangs! Well done. Jack is quite the acrobat. What a cute bath picture too! Hooray for soccer and those shin guards are pretty creative. I love Seren's hair and hearing about the fun things she's doing. It's the cutest thing when they start to fold their arms. Keep the updates coming. :)

joel and laura michelle said...

your bangs are fantastic!