
Friday, March 30, 2012
Marcie's Baby Shower. Yeehaw!
We threw my sister a cowboy themed baby shower for the baby boy she's having. Because Shell and I planned it and just kept it an intimate setting with just the sisters and mom, I can't say I've ever been to a more wacky, but hilariously fun baby shower. We had a grew time making cow boy hats out of newspaper and tape, making up a line dance, having a bottle drinking contest and putting together faces from pictures of marcie and corey to create very interesting images of what their baby boy will look like. We had a great time, wish I got more pictures, but I can't feel bad when the reason I didn't get more pictures was because I was having a dang good time! We love you marcie and can't wait to meet the little guy!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment