Thursday, April 19, 2012

It's official. I am a Soccer mom!!!!

I have been eagerly looking forward to this for a long time. Although I enjoyed the younger toddler stages with Jack and am still enjoying them with Quin and Seren, I have been so excited for the sports phase to come with my kids, or dancing, or gymnastics, or music recitals or whatever they choose to do. I just love to watch people they become in an outside the home setting. How well they listen, perform, interact with others, and enjoy what they do. Such a fun stage. Jack hasn't officially had his first game yet, but they went to a clinic where a few players from the BYU mens soccer team came and taught them few skills. Jack was so intent, and followed their instruction so well. He is a little natural! His first game is this Saturday and you better believe I'll be one of those crazy moms on the sidelines cheering for her little star, snapping pictures, and maybe even shedding a tear or two. Ahhhh, so proud!



1 comment:

The Hansens said...

Yay!! You are one hot soccer mom:)