I am loving that Seren has a decent amount of hair for me to try and work with now. it's usually in one high side pony, two high ponies, somewhat wavy, or just crazy.
So fun to have a girl!!! Oh, and I added a few little flares to Seren's room, it had been unfinished for a while but I will post a picture of the finished product soon.
3 comments:
Waiting for girls' hair to grow is hard. I love the two high piggie tails. What fun pictures of popcicles, forts, and cookie baking too.
Also, I messaged Ryan on FB about having you guys over for dinner, but I doubt he's checked it. So here you go:
Hey Ryan and Fam!
It's time for our families to try to get together again for dinner! I'm just gonna throw some dates out there and see if any work for you guys. We could do this Tuesday or Wednesday (the 8th and 9th), or going into the next week, we could do Wednesday or Thursday (the 16th and 17th), or possibly Sunday (the 20th). Let me know what you think or if a certain day of the week works better for you than others. Hope you guys are enjoying this lovely Spring weather!
-Laura T. Webster
801-310-0505
Steph, so sorry you were sick last week. No fun. The 17th or 18th next week would work great for us. And any day the following week except the 23rd (that's my birthday :)). My husband, Dan, will be having hip surgery on May 29th, so it would probably be best if we could get together before then. (He's gonna be on crutches for 4-6 weeks after. Yuck.) Anyway, let me know what works for you guys!
I should just give my email address too, since that may be easier to communicate with. :)
lauratwebster@gmail.com
Post a Comment