Wednesday, May 16, 2012
Mothers Day
How can I ever articulate how much joy these kids bring into my life? Sorry to say that most days I look like this when Ryan gets home. Wearing anything I can get dirty and that keeps me comfortable, hair not done, so tired from the demands of the day, but SO VERY HAPPY. I am grateful to be a mom. One of the biggest blessings of my life.That being said, I am so grateful to have an incredible mother and mother in law, who both give me beautiful examples of strength, love, and the joy motherhood brings!
Sorry about the leg, Ryan snapped these on Mothers Day with the kids all trying to snuggle me at the same time and, well, apparently I didn't care. I do look comfy though hu?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You are a wonderful mother! And those pants become you :)
lucky husband - lucky little ones - to have such a wonderful wife and mother.
love you
I love that I can sleep little Seren slobber on your shirt too. Best job ever! :)
super sweet. love you all!
Post a Comment