Saturday, June 30, 2012

A verry merry un-brithday to you.

This was about a month ago, but I need to do some catching up. Jack's pre-school threw him an unbirthday party because he came in later in the year and they missed his in September. He got to be king for he day, and his teacher gave him a little gift. He named the teddy bear, lets see if I can even attempt to spell this....Jayoo, and he was a very happy kiddo.
Side note. Jack graduated form pre-school and they had a great graduation ceremony for them, which I got great pictures of. I put the on my computer and deleted them off my camera and I can't find them anywhere. I am seriously beat up about it. But he missed the kindergarten cut off date by twenty days, so he'll be doing preschool all over again. So I can't feel to bad. He got a graduation present from mommy and daddy. He loves his scooter.

1 comment:

Dan and Laura said...

He'll be older and smarter than everyone in his class. :) Cute un-birthday boy!