Saturday, June 30, 2012
Who's in the Bathroom?
That would be Quin, and yes, he is potty trained! Only one in diapers is....heaven. How funny that he was reading the book entitled "Who's in the Bathroom?" while he's on the potty? This book is hilarious, and I can thank my parents for it. They have a funny sense of humor. It's basically about kids waiting to get into the bathroom, but someone is taking forever in there, so they are going through a bunch of scenarios of what kind of animal it could be and why they could be taking so long. The page he is on is about how it could be a "rhino passing some gasess." Love it.
Also I got him making his poo face. I don't know how it's possible to still be that handsome while doing the poo face, but Quin pulls it off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment