Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Daddy's Work

Jackson and I got to take some time to go visit dad at work today! I love taking him there, and Ryan is always so excited to see us. We both like to show little Jackson off to his students....now if we can only get him to smile for them. That's going to take a little more work. He smiels plenty for mamma and daddy, but take him in public and he's a little more shy.

Future student.

3 comments:

michelledudley said...

jackson looks like a student willing to listen to his seminary teacher! you all look terrific. love mom dudley

Silvia and Steven said...

Cute pics btw. Well I use www.playlist.com for my music. I add the music I want. Then there should be a button to get the code. Use the one that says for blogs or websites. Copy that code and then go to blogger and to your layout, add element, and use the one with the html button. Then just paste the code in the box and save. I hope that helped. If not I can show you real quick on monday when you come over. I hope that helped.

Seth Price said...

Ryan! You're a total stud man. Super cute family.