Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Celtic Woman

OK, those of you that don't know me and shell love celtic music. I think it has something to do with the fact that my mom would listen to it all the time growing up - whatever the reason we love it. There is this group called Celtic Woman who came to Salt Lake and we HAD to go, it was lots and lots of fun! We debated dressing up all formal, but figured it would be much too corny.

Shell, Blayke, McKenna and I ate at The Pie, supposed to be an amazing pizza place, but I really wasn't that impressed with it (I can think of one person who is now my mortal enemy because I said that, sorry to my brother in law Joel ) If it makes ya feel better, the atmosphere was fun!


In front of Kingsburry Hall.


I think this picture gives you a good idea of how excited we were... at least me.


The girls all had beautiful voices and dresses, lots of fun!

3 comments:

joel and laura michelle said...

haha ... thats hilarious that you said that about joel. he starred at me stunned when i told him you posted that. he said, well it's cause she's not a pizza "eater" ... she's a "picker". fun pics. thats fun you got to have a girls night out and do that. love you!

Kerri Jex said...

hey I just came across your blog. gotta love the blogging world! you're baby is so cute and he's getting so big!

Kara and Todd said...

Ohhh, I miss hanging out with you and Shells. I like celtic music too.... ;) But i like your blog! its more fancy than mine! your house is looking so cute!!!!! I wont one. Lol. So does Shelley have a blog then too? Well, i love you and miss you and i'm PLANNING on seeing you when i come back to UTAH!!! So be there or be square!!! ;)