Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Lovin' Summer
First time to the pool! This was huge for us, so we had to document it with a post and pictures. I was surprised by how much Jackson liked it - seriously he was all smiles when I took him in. A little shocked by the colder water, but quickly got used to it. The only thing he didn't like was when some knot head kid would splash by like he owned the pool and get water on his little face. I have to admit that never really annoyed me as much in the past, but I guess having a kid changes everything. All in all, he enjoyed it! Lathered sunscreen on his sensative white body, threw on a hat and hoped he wouldn't get burned. He turned out to be fine, my back on other hand is a different story. Ryan plans on going with us at least two times a week now. Claims he needs to get tan before visiting virginia. Oh, and Jack was really a lot happier than he looked in these pictures, he was really into his cracker.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
How fun!! I would think if he is anything like you and Shell he would love the water! Well you guys are such a cute family! I cant wait till July!
Tyler & Amanda
what pool do you guys go to? our complex has a pool and i've been thinking the same thing as ry, before we have our family reunion, i gotta get tan! i hope i can pull that off in 2 weeks :) can't wait for 2 weeks ... love you all!
can't let chichi see these pictures - he will insist that he can have jackson swimming and jumping off the diving board before you go back to utah!
we are going to have some serious pool parties!
love mom
Jackson has such a sweet little Dudley face! Thanks for sharing those cute pictures!
Steph - you have the most beautiful family. You haven't changed a bit - Jack is adorable. Sure do miss you
Steph - you have the most beautiful family. You haven't changed a bit - Jack is adorable. Sure do miss you
K! so i looked at these photos and thought it was the spanish fork park. Then i realized it wasn't and i erased my comments from before. ha ha. So if they are still there, just ignore them. i'm just retarted. but jackson is adorable! i can't beleive how big he is getting!!! he's a handsom fella. :)
So cute Steph! Jackson's a keeper! We have a blog too and I'm adding you if that's okay. Check us out at kevinandrobynmarchant.blogspot.com
Post a Comment