So hair school thus far has been amazing, but I'm more of a hands on type of person so my sister let me do my first official cut and color outside of school. She went for a classy yet kind of punk hair cut with awesome bangs and layers, we kept the length. After that we colored her a nice dark brown with undertones of violet and red. I think she came out looking awesome! It was exactly the look I'm going for. I'm pretty much awesome, it helps that shell's a babe too.
2 comments:
Sure I'll comment on a post of myself, haha. I still love my hair Steph, you're a natural hair dresser..it's your destiny :) One problem though, you can style it way cuter than me. oh well
Love the hair Steph. Good job!! Shelley is right, it is your destiny...you're a natural.
Post a Comment