Thursday, January 15, 2009

Short again

I had been short a while ago, and really liked it, and I tried once again to grow my hair out. If you hadn't seen me for a while it was a little past my shoulders, but alas, I felt the need to go short again. It's so much easier! So here is a picture...

7 comments:

Erin said...

I love it! I always love chopping my hair too. It's so fun to have a change.

Unknown said...

Steph you are so cute!! I love your hair short!! You would just die if you saw my hair right now!! It is pretty short! ha ha I am glad that you think I am having a girl!! Obviously that is what I want! But Tyler wants a little boy! I would be happy with either but I would really love a little girl! ha ha Anyway I love your hair!! It is so cute! and you little boy is adorable!!

The Marchant Family: said...

So cute Steph!

michelledudley said...

love your short hair - love you!
mom dudley

joel and laura michelle said...

what a beauty!

Ry, Shell, Maxwell and Henry said...

You got all the good looks, no fair haha. You need to dye my hair again....we should like next week maybe, I'll plan something. Love ya!

Alan and Kristy said...

You got a deal Steph. You can be my hair dresser. How are you guys doing?