1. Ryan has an unshakable testimony of the gospel, his love for the Lord is reflected in his love for all those around him.
2. He has a completely dorky side that comes out when we're both in one of those weird moods. Not even kidding he'll pull out hilarious movie lines and do the "Lars Dance" (for those of you who havn't seen Heavy Weights, you wouldn't get it)
3. From day one of this relationship, he's always been a perfect gentlemen. I'm talking the whole deal here, opening doors, giving me his jacket, and we'll be driving and see a couple walking on the sidewalk and he will get angry if the man isn't walking on the outside.
4. He's basically a kid inside his grown up body. He'll make forts with me and Jack,
Rumble and tumble, and many other fun "non grown up" things.
5. He's HAAAANDSOM! Sometimes I'll just catch myself starring at him, picking out all the rugged and manly details of his face and body, and there's nothing that I dont' love....I'll take it all!
6. He's so patient with me and Jack.
7. He takes his job as the Patriarch of our family seriously, and every day without fail will make sure we do our prayers and scriptures study.
8. When I was pregnant with Jack, swollen ankles, achy back, and just tired of feeling big and useless, he'd paint my toe nails, read to me, and anything else he could think of to make me feel like a queen.
9.For long car rides, he'll put in music and we'll jam out and have our own little concerts.
10. He lets me be myself, like when I say stupid things, try to be funny, or do other quirky "steph" moments, he laughs with me.
11. He helps me find my talents and encourages me to use them - he's really so supportive and encourages me to follow my dreams.
11. He's an amazing father to Jack, and takes every moment he can to try and teach him - and never fails to give him a good time when he gets home from work, doesn't matter if he's tired or not, it's time for him and Jack to play.
12. He's F.I.T. loves to work out and keep himself in shape - this makes me want to be better too, and he knows when not to push me, and when to encourage me to stay fit with him.
13. He's a happy guy, really the moments when he's not happy are few and far between. When he's in a good mood, it affects all those around him!
14. He's very personable - people both old and young LOVE him! Just one of those guys, people can't find anything wrong with - and want to be around.
15. Completely SelfLESS. Dispite hunger, fatigue, and sickness he'll do everything he can to make sure I'm happy before he takes care of his needs.
16. He loves to sing - loud - like at the top of his lungs (especially in the shower).
17. As crazy as he is about staying in shape and eating healthy, he'll splurge with me and pound ten cookies with a huge bowl of ice cream, once and a while. He's inherited a sweet toothe since marrying me! I love it!
18.He's funny! We just get each others jokes. They may not make sence to anyone else, but we'll crack each other up.
19. He doesn't take himself too seriously - things that would normally mortify others, he can joke about. Example: picture below, he broke his parents diving board, and although he joked about "how fat" he was, he was really able to laugh it off.
20.The guy is constantly trying to surprise me, dispite my amazing ability to figure out his secrets and plans, he continues to try!
21. He's everyones advocate. When I tend to jump to conclusions and accuse people of doing things, he'll always give people the benefit of the doubt.
22. Every day, after dinner, he'll do the dishes without me asking. He's just assumed that responsibility which I am eternally greatful for. He knows how much I HATE dishes.
23. He's well balanced. He can be high energy and want to go out and do something, or he can be chill and stay in, loud and funny, or quiet and serious. He doesn't overwelm me with one attitude or feeling.
24. He's made me who I am today ( and I think that I'm a heck of a lot better now than when he met me) and I know he'll just continue to make me a better person.
25. Anytime we're watching a movie or TV and commercial or part comes on where a girl isn't appropriately dressed, I never have to cover his eyes. He'll always turn his head and close his eyes. Not that we watch bad things, but you never know when one of those Victoria's Secret commercials are going to pop up.
26. I completely trust him. I would never suspect him of doing anything that would hurt me or our family.
27. He has the best hugs and kisses that still to this day give me butterflies.
28. He couldn't be more perfect, honestly, if I could create a guy from scratch attributes, characteristics, and all, Ryan would be it. He makes me so happy!
3 comments:
steph - as the mom of this 'perfect husband' you have described, you have made me cry and feel so grateful and lucky to be his mom. He is truly a great man - I love that you love him - and especially that both of you are so happy together - forever in love. that makes me love you even more!
mom
our ryan the lion is amazing, huh?!?1 we are so happy you are in his life and guess what ... you have made him that much better of a man! good job :) we love you all!
Wow. Sounds like you really found True Love! I'm happy for you. :)
Post a Comment