Well I was painting for a while there like crazy, but i started to get frustrated with a couple of them, and put my hobbie on the shelf for six months. My sweet husband gave me a gentle nudge to get started again, so this is my first painting project since this hobbie has come to life!
4 comments:
It really is amazing, seriously you're so good and you haven't taken art classes except from me.......haha...ok dumb joke. I'm excited to hang out tomorrow :)
Steph, I am not sure how you got to be so talented and I dont get any artistic talent at all, but that is beautiful painting and I am glad you got started back up!! Cuz you are so good!!
So beautiful Steph! What a gift you have. You should sell your artwork. I bet you would get some happy customers on ebay, cruise lines, in your neighborhood, etc!
You are amazing! I love it! I never knew you could paint. I guess your hidden talents are starting to come out. This is Angie Oldham by the way, from s.f. Good to see you. You have the cutest family ever!
Post a Comment