Shelley, Marcie, and I got to go see the Festival of Tulips up on thanksgiving point a couple weeks ago. It was our last farewell to Marcie before she headed off to Alaska for the summer. It was so incredibly beautiful! It took a couple hours to walk through the whole thing - and by the end we were all spent, but what a way to spend a beautiful spring day.
They had this cute little shop, with cute little hats.
A little bit of an awkward pose I know. I'm good at those.
Who gave you permission to post this picture of me in the dorky hat? Not to mention the poop scooping picture. What are people going to think of me? I will tell you what people will think of me. They will think I am a geeky hat wearing pooper scooper. Thanks a lot.
2 comments:
Who gave you permission to post this picture of me in the dorky hat? Not to mention the poop scooping picture. What are people going to think of me? I will tell you what people will think of me. They will think I am a geeky hat wearing pooper scooper. Thanks a lot.
fun sister outing :) can't wait to see you guys in just 2 months!!!!!!!
Post a Comment