Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Thank Heaven...... for Little BOYS!


Well as I said in the previous post, we would be shocked and amazed if it were a boy, so consider us absolutely -wonderfully -shocked! We are having another baby boy - and we couldn't be more thrilled! Seriously, the best feeling to know that Jack will have a little best friend to grow up with. We are so blessed, and overwhelmed with love for both our little boys!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY!! I am so happy for you!! Jack will be such a cute older brother!! Congrats Steph!!

The Marchant Family: said...

Congrats! You'll have the cutest little tykes running around together.

Ry, Shell, Maxwell and Henry said...

I knew it, I've got this feeling me and you are just going to have a bunch of little boys running around. So much fun though I'm so excited for you. They will keep you busy!

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

Congrats guys! Hope the pregnancy gets better :)

Brian Dudley said...

congrats you guys this is awesome.

The Hansens said...

wooooooooooo hooooooooooooo!!! That will be so much fun for them to grow up together:) SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS:)

michelledudley said...

perfect - perfect - perfect!!!
love mom

Laura said...

Hooray! Way to go! I'm positive this little guy will be SO adorable as was your first. :)

Cynthia Johnson said...

congratulations!!!