Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Must Share This
I think this is important enough to take five minutes of my time and blog about. I have found my new favorite thing to eat every day. Usually I'm not a soup person especially in the summer, but this looked really good one day and I was not dissapointed. All natural organic, healthy, low calories, and pretty much amazing. I just throw a few gold fish or cheddar crackers in with it and I eat it at least twice a day. If you havn't tried it - do yourself a favor and try it! I get it at walmart or wherever else they sell groceries you can probably buy it. They have a lot of other kinds, but this by far is my favorite.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Umm... this is pretty much my favorite soup! I used to eat this and grilled cheese everyday for lunch when I was pregnant with Chloe. Thanks for the reminder, I should go pick some more up, it's been a while!
MM I know I love this soup. I haven't seen it in any grocery stores here though, maybe I'll just have to stock up when I go to Utah ;)
Steph!!!
I miss you and your quirky eating habits! (goldfish in tomato soup), kinda sounds good.
I'm so glad I found you! I love you and miss you and your cutie patootie twin! Your family looks so amazing and so happy. Congrats on the 2nd!!!
xoxo
Lex
Post a Comment