Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Whoot Whoot

Last night was a monumentous ocassion. Jack peed for the first time in the potty!!!! Twice!!! Pretty sure Ryan and I were so excited that we both started praising him for about ten minutes after and Ryan ran downstairs to get him a piece of candy. It was a good feeling. The cool thing is that I didn't even try to get him to do it, I put him in the bath tub, he stood up pointed to his wee wee, and than pointed to the toilet - you'd better beleive I jumped on that opportunity! I was hoping it wasn't just a one night thing, so this morning first thing I woke up and asked him if he wanted to pee in the potty, and he did again..... (awww heavy sigh) I'm one proud parent. And no, this picture isn't Jack. He would have to have mad skills to pull this off - we'll work on it.

3 comments:

The Hansens said...

woo hoo! Such good news. Congrats!!

Unknown said...

Steph that is soooo great!! I hope everything keeps on the same track so then you wont be having to change 2 little kids diapers everyday! Good luck!! Oh by the way how are you feeling?

Ry, Shell, Maxwell and Henry said...

hahah i like the pic steph.....Can't wait till Max is potty trained but I have a while yet to go.