Our little "boy" is no longer a baby, he's a whopping two years old! Where did the time go? I love to look at the little man he's becoming and see how sweet he is to the people around him. I'm so excited for the life ahead of him, and know God couldn't of sent a more capable boy to be the oldest sibling example for his future brothers and sisters. We love him to death! By the way we do dress our boy in shirt and pants every day, but by mid day he's always found a way to get something too dirty to wear.
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Jack!!! I cant believe he is 2 Steph! Time does go by way to fast!!!
What a handsome little boy! I know exactly what you mean about not being able to keep him clean, its the exact same with Syler... he's always half naked. GOod thing they are so darn cute
What a handsome little boy! I know exactly what you mean about not being able to keep him clean, its the exact same with Syler... he's always half naked. GOod thing they are so darn cute
that video is awesome!!! love you guys :)
Wow that is so fun 2 years old. I dont know why men like to have their kids run and then throw stuff at them. John does the same thing?!
Post a Comment