Thursday, September 17, 2009

October 6, 2009

Alright, here's what we've been up to lately.......

Marcie and my mom have been switching off every couple days coming up to help me with Jack because of my contracting, and we got to spend some fun time together while Jack and his sweet cousin Peyton played together, they played really well and it was fun to see how he was when it was more than just me and him in the house during the days.


My mom's turn to help me out - we stopped by Target and Ryan has been dying to get Jack this yoda costume, begging me for two years now, so lucky me....he found it in Target for cheaper than online. I gave in, so it looks like this little guy is going to be yoda for Halloween - he loves the costume, it was hard to get it off him! We'll paint his face green and go all out, but the boys are both stoked.


We had a fun photo shoot with Jack while waiting in the doctors office, the new game we play is the serious face game, where we try to keep a serious face and stare at each other and than burst out laughing over and over - pretty fun.



Meet Ryan Jr. #2 - aren't his lips to die for?! He's almost posing with his hand under his chin like that. He's looking completely healthy, and very very active....I can't wait to meet this little guy in person!

THE UPDATE: after visiting the doctor, we found out that I am dialated to a 2 and 50% effaced, also positive with strep b (which i had with Jack too) and so I will be put on major antibiotics while in labor and delivery with this baby. Also instead of having the usual 20% water in my uterus I have 24% water and that's probably what's causing me to contract, is more weight and pressure down low so my body is thinking it's the baby weight, and getting ready to go into labor. So for the next week I will be getting more help while I take it easy and when I reach 37 weeks I can either go into labor on my own, which the doctor said I very well could. But if I don't go into labor on my own I am scheduled to be induced Oct 6th. So that's the very furthest I'll go! October 6th is the day - if not sooner! I'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

josh.sandra.ava.davis.ella said...

wo - stay in there little baby boy! take it easy steph!!! we're excited for oct. 6th :)