Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Almost 35 weeks (hopefully just 2-3 more.......)

I've popped! And I'm getting reeeeally uncomfortable. I've said goodbye to any chance of a good nights rest. It was really easy for me to say ok to having anoher baby because all I remembered was the cool stuff like eating whatever you want and feeling the baby move......but I really forgot the rotten stuff, like no sleep, bach aches, acid reflex, babies head grinding down hard, etc. These days I find it a lot easier to not really get ready (as you can tell in the pictures I stick to "comfort" and don't care about much else. I can't go anywhere by myself with Jack because he's found a new game called run away from mommy, where he darts and I end up running/waddling as fast as my feet can cary me in the same direction, and he's a fast kid. After a usual days work of cleaning and taking care of a crazy two year old I start to contract every few minutes apart, so I really really have to stay home and take it easy - hence the funny pictures of myself in the bathroom mirror, I get a little bored sometimes!


Gotta love the hand on the hip pose :)

4 comments:

The Marchant Family: said...

Hang in there!

Ry, Shell, Maxwell and Henry said...

Your belly looks so cute! I'm sad I won't be there when you have him, :( Oh well......I will be there for a week and half and for Halloween! Love ya

joel and laura michelle said...

you're doing great steph! i know you are uncomfortable, but baby boy will be so much better off inside you as long as possible. he's got to keep growing and getting stronger! WE LOVE YOU!!!!

adambecca.blogspot.com said...

Hey Steph,
I just stumbled on your blog. You have such a cute family... Congrats on the baby!
Love-Becca