Quin loved meeting his Great Grandparents. Here with Grandma....
and Grandpa.
After eating a great big meal, the kids got to hit a pinata.
Ryan was really proud of this shot, I am CLEARLY itching my cheek right by my nose. He just happened to snap the shot at the perfect moment to make it look otherwise.
Grandma and Grandpa were the judges for the pie contest. It was the cutest thing, they kept saying they were all so good, it was like pulling teeth trying to get them to just pick one!
Our first prize award winning pie :)Woot Woot! Lion House Peanut Butter Pudding Pie.
Making delicious chocolates from scratch.
We made some super cute tutu's for all the little girls Christmas (blankets for the boys).
3 comments:
Too cute! your family is fun. And you look great! I don't know how you stay so skinny after just having a baby. You're amazing!
Looking at those pictures makes me sad cause I wanted to be there so bad......BUT I'm coming out soon!!! I can't wait to hug and cuddle Max.
ooookay so you definitely need to make that pie when you guys come out here for christmas. yummy! looks like you guys had a great time. can't wait for dec. 22nd!! love you all :)
Post a Comment