Thursday, April 8, 2010

Easter Sunday, lots of pictures, and other random stuff

This Easter was a great one. Lots of candy and general conference all in a day is hard to beat. (Although I have to say it would've been a lot better if I hadn't had pneumonia and a cracked rib from coughing so hard.....ouch, no fun) I'm thankful I have an herbal witch doctor genius of a mother, and a loving husband who helped out a ton with the kiddos. Man I am truly blessed. It's so dumb that I have to go through hard things to remember how blessed I am. But I can easily....EASILY say that I have the best husband in the world. If anyone tries to argue with that, they don't know my Ryan :) And the messages given this year in General Conference were AMAZING! I could watch and listen to Elder Holland speak all day and never get tired of it. Talk about power when you speak. They were all great. Lets just say I'll be taking my job as a mother teaching in the home a lot more seriously!

Can you beleive waking up to this Easter moring? Unbeleivable.


Jack and Quin got a picture of Jesus with children for part of their Easter.


Posing for the camera. He never smiles for the camera so this is HUGE.


He was hugging the picture of Jesus. Does it get any sweater than that?





The kids got to frost some delicous cookies made by Lara, the master baker.


At the end of the festivities the kids relaxed to Princess and the Frog.


Happy boy. Seriously this kid (if he's being held) is so happy all the time!



Jack, my studly boy.


My sisters baby Autumn gets cuter every time I see her. Isn't she a doll?

1 comment:

6lasdiablitas said...

I actually do miss the snow. I never thought I would say it, it's so pretty and I am craving making a snowman or sledding or something. Miss you guys tons and I wish I could have been there for Easter.