Thursday, April 8, 2010

Quin @ 6 Months


Our little Quin - inator has done a complete 180 from what he used to be. We had a hard first few months with him having colic and acid reflux and when things get that bitter, the sweet is sooooo sweet. He is such a joy. Very needy, BUT very happy when you give him what he wants! He's got the most vibrant bright smile of any baby I've ever known, his eyes light up and the happiness is shown all over his face. He's got a cute giggle and is crazy ticklish. His eyes are still blue and his hair is coming in faster than Jack's did. He loves to be sang to, peek a boo, and taking baths. He is right on track with all of the development. He loves his brother Jack and actually smiles at him which means laughing won't be too far off. He used to just give Jack these wierd looks whenever Jack would try and entertain him. We love Quin!

3 comments:

josh.sandra.ava.davis.ella said...

we miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laura said...

He's such a darling little guy! Awesome idea giving that beautiful photograph as an Easter gift! I totally agree about conference- I need to step it up and take being a parent very seriously! :)

The Liechtys said...

You have the cutest boys!!!! I can't believe how big Jack is getting!