Four years, 5 months, 29 days and 23 hours ago I fell in love with the man named Ryan dudley. (If I did the math right, that would be one hour into our first date)
Four years and 3 months ago I got engaged to Ryan Dudley.
Four years ago I was sealed for time and all eternity to this man and became Mrs. Ryan Dudley. Best decision I ever made and we are still as happy as we look in these photos....even more so.

4 comments:
How fun! I can't believe it's been that long... I remember sitting with you in class at UVSC and you telling me all about your first date. And then when you got engaged... You were so excited! Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary!!!!
p.s. those wedding pictures are GORGEOUS!!!
Happy 'Versary! You two are awesome!
Steph you are so beautiful! Love the pictures, and happy anniversary :)
Post a Comment