
Move over trucks and trains, make way for buttons and bows. I thought we were only capable of breeding boys. What do ya know! And I have got to say no one is more excited than Ryan - he will be the greatest (maybe borderline over protective) father of this little girl who will just have him wrapped around her little finger. It's funny though, he's the one, when we're going shopping to say "oh my gosh, did you see that little girl, she's so cute." or "Our little girls will never date a guy who wears his pants that low (among many other restrictions for our future daughters).I have been thinking of girl names, and I've hit a brick wall. What happened to my list of 20 girl names I loved when I was having boys? I've been thinking of what I'm going to do with a girl and yet again, another brick wall. My boys have literally sucked all the female thinking out of my brain. I need to get to work! Sooooo excited! One thing is for sure, our bank account is in major trouble. Clothing for little girls is probably one of my favorite things to look at when I go shopping for my boys, ha! Wow, just so blessed and so excited!
12 comments:
YAY!!! Congratulations! I don't know how you, me and Bekah all got blessed with two boys and now GIRLS! Woot woot! We are so excited for your family :)
Congrats!!! If you need any help with names, I still have a list from helping my neighbor name her little girl. I'm so excited for the addition to the Dudley Clan!
Steph what great news!!! I love having a little girl...although our bank account hurts sometimes because I too LOVE little girls clothes!
So fun!! Congrats.
Hurray for 2 boys and then a girl!! Congrats!
I am so excited for you! That is sooo awesome. I wouldn't know what to do with a girl either. :)
YAY!! That is so exciting Steph!!!
Awww congrats Stephanie!! You have two adorable boys and get to add a little girl to your family! I'm loving life with Leslie and you will love your little girl too!
Pretty In Pink! :)
Congratulations!!!
Yay! Girls are so much fun and I'm sure yours will be adorable. Congrats Stephanie!
Congrats, congrats!! What a beautiful little girl she will be!!! Someday I will get one of those!!!
Hooray!!! Congrats! She'll be the cutest girl around with the most protective older brothers and daddy! :) Such great news!
What are you going to do with a little girl??? I am so excited...I wonder what she'll look like. I'm guessing she'll have darker hair and look more like you.
Post a Comment