While driving to get groceries this morning I was singing old McDonald with my kids. Quin usually says e-i-e-i when we are singing which I love to hear but today what Jack did really made me laugh. I decided to let Jack pick the animals that we sang about and today he didn't wanted to be limited by animals, his imagination is much broader than that. Here's what he sang...
Old McDonald had a farm eieio, and on that farm he had a QUIN, eieio, with a mya mya here and a mya mya there (don't know what mya mya is, I guess it's what Jack thinks Quin says.)
Old McDonald had a farm eieio, and on that farm he has a MOMMY, eieio, with a "love you" here and "love you" there. (That one melted my heart)
Old McDonald had a farm eieio, and on that farm he had a DADDY eieio, with a "raaar" here and "raaar" there. (that one actually fits, whenever Ry gets home it is play time with the kids and they are usually growling at each other.)
He ended the song with
Old McDonald had a farm eieio, and on that farm he had a HOUSE eieio, with a "get out!" here and "get out!" there.......(I don't even know, can't explain that one)
Fun stuff.
2 comments:
Way to be creative, Jack. He knows is mommy loves him!
Too cute! What a smart little guy. I love that you sing with your kids in the car. I do too and always love the funny looks I get when I pull up next to someone singing. Little do they know I'm rocking out to twinkle little star or you are my sunshine!
Post a Comment