This kid cracks me up. Almost everything he says now makes me laugh. Here we go....
1. Oh my serious! (a mixture of are you serious, and oh my heck) He says it like when he drops something, or any time he's slightly upset.
2. Oh wow, look at all the different _________. (Today as he was digging in the dirt it was, look at all the different dirts.)
3. Seren's a beautiful princess.
4. I'm so funny mommy.
5. Excuse me? (with a lot of attitude)
6. Jesus says, the gospel makes us happy!
7. Jack: mom can I have juice.
Me: we don't have juice honey, you can have milk or water.
Jack: I can have juice.....or juice!
8. Just don't look at me ok? (anytime he says this, he's up to no good)
9. What's the matter sweat heart? (he asks this to quin whenever he's sad)
10. She's gassy hu mom? (whenever seren is upset)
11. I got an idea!
12. I'm just awake! (when he's supposed to go down for naps)
13. I love you to the moon! I love you to Thomas! (the train)
14. Hey girl (or hey boy) what are you doin? (when he meets a random kid at the park or store)
15. Oh look, he's got a beard. He just looks like Santa Clause.
and many more .
5 comments:
What a smart little boy! I love the comments he says to and about his younger siblings. :)
These are TOO funny. What a fun personality he must have. I am sure he keeps a smile on your face!
Hahaha Jack cracks me up. I miss him. Good laughs, thanks for posting this.
how we miss being close to you and listening to these awesome statements! But we are glad you post them so we have laugh and be part of you
love mom dudley
"close your eyes" ... that is awesome. smart little kiddo! love you guys!
Post a Comment