Tuesday, May 10, 2011

My Talented Sister

Alright, so my sister Marcie is incredibly talented. Among other things, she is able to sew the cutest little girl outfits I've ever seen. It reminds of like an Anthropologie for little girls, so needless to say her stuff is to die for. She just started up her little business on etsy.com. I thought I'd give her a little shout out and spread the word about her stuff. Her store online is called Junipers Way.

Go to etsy.com and type in Junipers way in the search key and it should pull up all her stuff! Check it out!

Here are a few pictures of the items she has out so far. They come in a lot of sizes. More to come too!












2 comments:

The Hansens said...

OH MY GOSH!! I just went and looked at her shop in Etsy and about died. They are absolutely adorable. I'm in love! I will be spending some money on those for sure:)

Laura said...

These are all darling!

I love the new ghost costume too. :)

The pictures of your little boys being buddies are super adorable. What sweet brothers!

Hope you're veins/legs feel better soon!