We finally got Jack a much needed new bike, he was way too big for his little old plastic one. It was sad to watch him peddle away as quick as he could with his knees up to his chest and not really get anywhere fast enough. We got him a "real bike", granted it has training wheels, but they can come off when he's ready. I think I may cry the day we take them off. My baby is all grown up :(
Check out the look on his face. I don't even think these pictures truly captured how excited he was!


Took his first spill off the bike about 15 feet outside our driveway and recovered like a champ!

Boys all went on a walk/car ride/ bike ride
4 comments:
I cannot believe how big Jack looks. So fun you are creating these priceless memories for your kids.
we are SO jealous of your sidewalks and street lights...........please enjoy them for us! way to go JACK, you look good on that bike!
He does look more grown-up on that bike. Sorry about that. ;) I'm also jealous of your nice sidewalks. Our house is on a pretty steep hill and I just realized how difficult it's going to be to teach our kids to ride a bike.
way to go jack - you're ahead of lots of your older Dudey cousins so put some peer pressure on them!
crossing my fingers you can escape stitches in your wild rides!
love to all of you
mom dudley
Post a Comment