Thursday, December 1, 2011

To blog, or not to blog?.....that is the question

I heard somehting a while ago that really hit me. It was something along the lines of this.

"It's a shame when someone is too busy trying to create and capture a moment, that they miss the moment."

Talk about food for thought. Since than I have been thinking of all the "moments" I have really wanted to live in and enjoy to the fullest. Than, of those moments, tried to decipher which ones I truly enjoyed, or which ones I was too busy trying to get the cutest pictures of to post on the blog. I am not trying to downplay good pictures. They can create great memories, but that quote is so true! I need to find a happy medium and do enough to be able to document those memories, but not too much that I didn't live and enjoy those memories.

What to do, what to do. I'll let you know when I decide. If I ever decide.

2 comments:

Laura said...

What a great point! Thanks for sharing. I mostly try to take a few token pictures of whatever moment I'm trying to capture, but I'm really trying to simplify and not take too many pictures of the same event. Like you said, try to ENJOY life and not worry about photographing every little thing. Sorry, that was kind of a ramble. :)

Dane and Jessica said...

I sure hope you keep blogging since I love reading your blog haha. But I've thought about the same thing plus it's hard for me not to waste time reading tons of blogs! But I think even though sometimes I feel like I take the same picture 20 times to make sure I get a good one haha I justify it because I want to print off my blog and keep it as a good family journal for my kids.