Sunday, March 16, 2008

Blonde or Brown? Need opinions!

I am in a real dilema here. For those of you who know me know that I change my hair style, color, and anything else there is to change about my hair, alot! I am getting sick of the most recent and I am in need of a change. So there are two pictures of me blonde (couple years ago) and me now with brown hair. Please give me your honest opinion of which color I should go with! Thanks!

Brown (obviously)


blonde(obviously)

9 comments:

joel and laura michelle said...

i like the brown because it pops your beautiful brown eyes. but blonde is super fun. maybe slowy starting lightening your hair so that by summer you'll be blonde. you're gorgeous no matter what color it is, so you can't really mess it up. love you!!!

Cynthia Johnson said...

hmmm...brown does really make your eyes pop -beautiful! but you look great blonde too. Blonde might be fun for spring/summer time...we're practically there so...we'll, this isn't very helpful is it? I love change too... Ok- it's official: i'm in decisive ;o)

Silvia and Steven said...

Well. . . I actually like your hair in brown. Then I saw you blonde hair and it looks cute too. I was telling steven that i wish I could change my hair color but I can't. I can either leave it long or cut it. The biggest change is a perm. . ha ha lucky you. Well I still like the brown. I guess none of what I said helps. . huh?

Marcie said...

Cory says brown, but I say blonde. Tis the season to go lighter and isn't there a saying that blondes have more fun? I wouldn't know though.

josh.sandra.ava.davis.ella said...

laura and i have the same exact brain and i would have written nearly word for word exaclty what she said had i gotten to this post first :) you are GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS and you would be gorgeous even with a shaved head (don't get any ideas though!)

Jason and Angela said...

Beautiful Steph - I don't have any reasons to share why, but I say BROWN all the way.

Anonymous said...

Stephanie - I would say somewhere in between. I hadn't seen you that blonde and it really pops!(really fun) Let me know what you do ... I have been debating the same thing, but I think I have made up my mind.
miranda

Dacia said...

Hi Stephanie. I found your blog through Trina and I saw this post. You look adorable both ways you have your hair. I like the brown, but you know how summer has most of us adding highlights or just lighter color. It's great that you could do either and look good. Glad I found you in the blogging world!

Ry, Shell, Maxwell and Henry said...

BLONDE!!! You have been brown for a long time now, and although brown does bring out the beautiful poopy color of your eyes, its always fun to change it up, and the blonde looks great with a nice spring/summer tan.
Shell