Friday, October 2, 2009

Marcie and Peyton come to visit

Jack and I were lucky enough to have Marcie and Peyton pay us a visit and help out before this new baby gets here. We had some good fun and got a lot of fun pictures of Jack and his cousin Peyton together. I still love watching him play with other kids, he's soooo lovey, really too lovey actually - it irritated the crap out of Peyton, as you will see in these pictures.We'll have to try and tone that down a bit before baby gets here..... But a big thanks to Marcie for her company and her help, I really appreciate it!

Isn't she a doll! We love beatiful Peyton.


Marcie making her delicious banana pancakes.



Jack got a little posessive - I love the sly little man in this picture!


And here's where you see how irritating being too lovey can be... sorry peyt.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Such a tender guy! McKenna loves to give "kisses" a LOT as well. There was worse things in life, I guess. :)