Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Our little Quin

Welcome to the world Quin Robert Dudley, how we love you! Everything went well with labor and delivery. He arrived Oct.6th at 2:50 pm weighing 7lbs 10 ounces and was 20 inches long. He is a beautiful boy, who I personally think looks a lot more like Ryan than Jack did. I still see similarities between Quin and Jack but Quin definately has more of his daddy in him. Looks like his daddies nose for sure, darker blonde hair and it looks curly....big eyes but hard to say who's just yet, and the mouth is hard to tell too. But he's sure cute! Very mellow, and just an all around great baby (so far, fingers crossed)! Thanks for all the love and support.






22 comments:

michelledudley said...

oh my goodness - he is just beautiful! he looks a lot like his older brother. Love those curls too!
stephanie - you look beautiful yourself. Can't believe you are home already. please rest and let ryan wait on all of you.
love to you all
mom dudley

Alan and Kristy said...

he is very very cute. congrats that is exciting. hopefully get to see him soon.

Alan and Kristy said...

he is very very cute. congrats that is exciting. hopefully get to see him soon.

Tiffany said...

He is adorable! So glad everything went well! And I agree with Michelle, you let Ryan wait on all of you... take advantage and get some rest! :)

Laura said...

He's perfect! Congratulations! Glad everything went so well! Here's to happy and fast healing!

Ryan & Amanda said...

He's such a handsome boy!

The Hansens said...

Congrats congrats congrats!! He is beautiful, but of course he is!! You look beautiful yourself. Hope you are doing well:)

cari said...

Congrats! He is so beautiful.

Shan said...

What a beautiful family! Quin is so sweet and handsome. We are so happy for you. We need to get you all down here for dinner sometime soon. Love you, Aunt Shan

josh.sandra.ava.davis.ella said...

WOOHOO!!! he's here and he's HANDSOME! good work you two :) enjoy every single sleepless second - it goes so fast! love you-

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

Stephanie, You look too gorgeous to have just gone through labor! I love the hat with the 2 balls :) Congrats to your newly expanded family!

Alli Krewson said...

ahh steph he is beautiful! congratulations! you look pretty beat up too... pah. you look gorgeous as always!

Unknown said...

Steph, he is sooo adorable!! You look so good for just having a baby! I wish I would have looked like that after I had Lydia! ha ha You guys have such cute kids!! If you need anything let me know! I know I live far away but still let me know!! Love ya!!

Jarom and Heidi Taylor said...

Congrats!!!! He is so cute. Your family is so cute!!! :)

Ben and Kristen Call said...

Hey there Steph
This is Kristen Hudson from high school. I have been reading your blog for awhile now and I just wanted to say congrats on baby number two!! You have a beautiful family and you look awesome!

Bekah said...

LOVE THE NAME (glad you won, Steph!)! Congrats to all of you! He is so handsome!

Bekah said...

PS- My Nick was born on October 6th -- great day! :)

joel and laura michelle said...

fantastic family! oh we can't wait to get our hands on this little man. so happy everyone is healthy and all went perfectly :) enjoy this special sacred time getting to know baby quin. we love you all!

Cari said...

he is so adorable! Congrats!

Amy said...

So handsome! Congrats and what a cute name!

biz and dahlin said...

What a cutie! COngratulations! Hope all is well.

The Christensens said...

Oh my gosh- what a handsome little guy!!! He looks so sweet! Love the name! Hope everything is well! COngrats!