This one is my favorite.If you can't see the words I painted it says "As we touch the temple, the temple will touch us." Quoted by Elder Gary Stevens in a recent conference. I am debating on just cutting that off and just getting the top part custom framed. If I keep the bottom part on I do have to fix the ribbon, it's a little crooked and it really bugs me! Just pretend it's straight for now.
Friday, May 14, 2010
The Salt Lake Temple
I've been painting like a mad woman lately! I wanted to get a couple done of the Salt Lake Temple forever, but never really got around to it until now. Ryan wants me to do a temple painting collage,I feel bad though, whenever I start painting my kids always get a little neglected so I'll be taking a bit of a break so I can be a good mommy again! Anyways, here's the one that I painted most recently. I'll post when I do more.
This one is my favorite.If you can't see the words I painted it says "As we touch the temple, the temple will touch us." Quoted by Elder Gary Stevens in a recent conference. I am debating on just cutting that off and just getting the top part custom framed. If I keep the bottom part on I do have to fix the ribbon, it's a little crooked and it really bugs me! Just pretend it's straight for now.
This one is my favorite.If you can't see the words I painted it says "As we touch the temple, the temple will touch us." Quoted by Elder Gary Stevens in a recent conference. I am debating on just cutting that off and just getting the top part custom framed. If I keep the bottom part on I do have to fix the ribbon, it's a little crooked and it really bugs me! Just pretend it's straight for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
STUNNING!! i hope that ryan can make you an art studio in your home one day. what a beautiful talent you have. we love you!
wow stephanie - you are truly an amazing artist - when you add that to an amazing wife and amazing mother - you can't be beat!
love you, mom dudley
Brilliant! You are GOOD! :)
So talented, seriously I'm jealous. I need to start a hobby.
Steph, I love your painting, and I vote to keep the quote on it. What is crooked? I looked and can't decipher...
Great job Steph!!!
Post a Comment